“Beautiful”
Review of Crimson Lounge

Crimson Lounge
Ranked #4,152 of 9,805 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We visited for a very short time and got some really great photos. The place is decorated so opulent you feel regal.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I wasn't expecting this to be so good. But it was really nice. We just sat at the bar but there are some nice places to sit with private little nooks to sit with a group of friends.

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Wow, from the moment I laid eyes and ears on this place I wanted to visit, so while waiting for my hubs to nap and shower I am visit. The vibe is sultry if a bit upbeat in the afternoon, and smooth jazz oozes from it in even. Service was awesom when I visited, but certainly lowtime. Excellent part of Hotel Sax. Possibly a standalone destination.

2  Thank ChiquiHerrera
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Out and about on my 45 birthday my friends decided to take me to the Crimson Lounge. We arrived at 11pm and had no problem getting in the door. We sat at a table and ordered a round of drinks and 1 expresso. We were told by the server they didn't have expresso and would have to order from room service (this despite it being listed on the menu) Anyway 20 minutes later our drinks show up and I must say they were fantastic. My Mojoito was the closest thing I have had since leaving Miami several years ago. Anyway an hour passes and my friends expresso still has not arrived. I asked our server where it was and she informed us that Room Service was closed for the evening...(It would have been nice if she told us that earlier) Anyway quickly we became bored with this place so we decided to head out. When we received the check we noticed a $2.00 charge for Rocks/ICE. I mean really??? Charging for ICE?? Is your establishment so desperate for money you have to charge for ICE? Anyway that was the final strike and the last time I will visit CL. Next time we go to the Drawing Room....

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 23 May 2013

appetizers and drinks in this wonderful lounge is like stepping back in time to the roaring 20's! Wonderful bar scene. Even if you are not staying at the Sax, the Crismson Lounge is a wonderful place to unwind and relax.

Been to Crimson Lounge? Share your experiences!