“Hard to find!”
Review of Millennium Trolley Tours - CLOSED

Millennium Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Personalized, Interactive tours of Chicago's famous landmarks and historical sights in a SanFransico style trolley.
Columbia, South Carolina, USA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Hard to find!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

I walked all over looking for their location and finally their trolley came around so I asked the driver how to use my groupon. The driver/guide was great but in my opinion they need more trolleys and more details on how to track them down.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Emily E

Yorktown Heights, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour but not a Hop On Hop Off Service”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

we enjoyed the trip around the City and the Tour guides were great. That is where this ended. We hopped off at one stop and when we called to be picked up at the same stop we were told 25 minutes. After several calls by us and other people waiting, almost 2 hours later the trolley arrived. Another party on the trolley waited over two hours in the rain with a baby.
The person answering the phone was not truthful and totally inaccurate. The competition had 15 trolleys or more pass by (should have used them).
We stopped at our next hop off and never got back on, used a cab.
My opinion is this company does not have enough vehicles to service the area with the city traffic.
We had one day to tour Chicago and we lost time waiting. We have used other companies in other cities with much better results.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Vinny M
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Customer Service!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Went on this tour and it was great. The Tour Guides had great stories about the various landmarks. The tour is great because it was so flexible, if you come to a place you want to stop just jump off and there will be another trolley in 45 minutes to get you.

The most surprising part was the customer service. I purchased a Groupon online and called the number to ask where to go to redeem it. Tuvar, one of the owners, asked where I was and brought me tickets to board the trolley where I was he arrived within 15 minutes. He also waited with us to make sure we boarded the trolley fine. It was great service, something I just wouldnt expect in Chicago.

This tour was great and made seeing the city easy and fun. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nathan R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cool trolley experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Took my little brother on this tour for his birthday and he loved it, millennium trolley tours had a really good deal for my little bother. He always wanted to take a trolley ride. Thanks to Amy our tour guide she was amazing and we enjoyed the whole tour...

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Mikedk7
Naples, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Price and service!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

By my personal experience,there are three companies on the market Gray Line, Chicago Trolley and Millennium Trolley...all of them offer almost exactly same routes with the same san-francisco style trolleys. But we notices that MTT is a new company and it has very energetic young stuff, absolutely adorable new white trolleys and the cheapest price. So as a result we took their tour and were very lucky we had a great fun time! Me and family loved this tour very much! Thank you MTT.

Visited June 2013