“Addicted to Shakes”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Everything I try at this place is just amazing! The burgers are so filling. The mac and cheese is yum. The best 'chicken' Cesar salad I have ever tasted - I could not believe how good that vegan chicken was - just amazing! And the shakes.... oh my the shakes! Let's just say I HIGHLY recommend the chocolate peanut butter shake with 'whip cream'. YUM! It is in a great area, cute building and great staff.

3  Thank Rosie C

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I'm not vegan or vegetarian so a little concerned. Shakes were great. Tried 3 flavors. Meal was wonderful. Definitely would eat here again. Only complaint would be it was cramped with 5 people.

1  Thank lmgrn68
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I love coming here! I always start with a chocolate shake and usually try one of their specials. Brunch is super yummy, I highly recommend it. Even my non - vegetarian friends like coming here.

3  Thank Alicia L
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I visit the place,its seems to be great in service but NOT!!! Didnt find a smile,or a suggestion... and when i ask for my bill i find that they charge me a lot of things i didnt order.. Helloooo!!!! It was only meee!!! Anyways,i would come back again and hope that everything runs better...

Reviewed 17 June 2014

If you need vegetarian and/or tasty food, this is your place. The food is awesome - make a reservation because everybody else also knows this. If you walk in during the dinner rush it will probably take 20 minutes of waiting to get a table, but rest assured that the food will be worth every minute of the wait. The shakes are very tasty but will fill you up most of the way, so either split one or see if you can get it to go. Their gift certificates make great gifts, too.