“Have visited here several times”

Thai Spoon And Sushi
Ranked #800 of 9,493 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Bar, Sushi, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
South Bend, Indiana
“Have visited here several times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I was staying at a hotel nearby and the location was very convenient. The restaurant was not very busy on a Saturday night, and I was quickly welcomed and seated. Service wasn't terribly fast, but was adequate. I ordered the shrimp with baby corn and peapods, and it was very good. The dessert of bananas in fried rolls with ice cream was a really good end to the meal. While the older woman in the restaurant didn't seem very friendly to any of the customers and had a VERY thick accent, I dealt more with the two younger women. A group came in while I was finishing up and they did not seem to be welcomed very much by the older woman. I had been there before and will return!

• Visited March 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
“Made me sick.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Wanted to get some thai food so decided to go here to eat. When we arrived it was empty. It was Friday at 8pm. The service was slow and unfriendly. Ordered spicy red roasted duck curry. It did taste really good at the time but was sick the entire next day. Can't be sure if it was from here or somewhere else but it really turned me off. Judging by the amount of people there I'm sure others might have felt the same.

Los Angeles, California
“Quick and easy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

The pad see-ew was really good, but the chicken satay was not high quality chicken! Right around the corner from Michigan ave hotels, fast and easy.

Visited December 2013
Louisville, KY
“Even average Thai is a good thing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I recently stayed in a nearby hotel, so this restaurant was very convenient for me. The restaurant was not crowded when I was there, and service was pretty snappy and very friendly. I ordered the Pad Thai, and it was one of the most unremarkable dishes I have ever eaten. It was fine. But absolutely nothing better than that. I did enjoy their Thai Iced Tea quite a bit. The restaurant seemed clean. I would have no problem stopping here again, but would do so with realistic expectations. Fortunately, I think unremarkable Thai food is better than most other options.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank pick6king
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Decent lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

If your looking for decent Thai food, (not fancy or expensive) try give this place a try. They had a "all you can eat sushi" sign for those that may be interested in that.

Visited November 2012