“Lunch salad”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Don't take the salads. They were old and tasteless. The food was served with no friendliness, nor style.
It definitely is a breakfast location.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

What a find only 2 blocks from my hotel. I'm not a fan of hotel breakfasts and always like to venture out to eat. I had briefly looked on Trip Advisor and saw that Corner Bakery was very close to where I was, had great reviews and, despite being in America many times, I had never sampled the food. I was not to be disappointed! I entered an perused the menu, opting for a ham and swiss panini which also had scrambled egg inside. This was larger than I expected and had plenty of flavour. Being hungry, I had also gone for the oatmeal with everything on it. This arrived with walnuts, cranberries, flaked almonds and brown sugar as well as a pecan crisp on the side. This was accompanied with a large coffee, of which there were a choice of 4 from the coffee station. I paid around $11 and the breakfast lasted me most of the day and tasted delicious. The food arrived quickly, the staff were friendly and it had a relaxed atmosphere. Being in Chicago for 3 days, I had to go back everyday! Well done Corner Bakery - quality food at a value price.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife always stops when one of these is in the area to get their crisps. Great treat! Good sandwiches and coffee, nice place for a quick bite.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was a nice atmosphere and the food was quite good and tasty, compared to other places and seen with a "European" appraoch!
It took some time though until they cleaned up the table..

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Food was good. Prices not too bad, considering that you are in Chicago. Place is hard to move around in. Felt like a sardine in a can.