“There are so many that are better!”
Review of Lula Cafe

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: Logan Blvd.
Transit: Logan Square- Blue Line
A TripAdvisor Member
“There are so many that are better!”
Reviewed 2 May 2005

There are so many great affordable restaraunts in Chicago, I would hate for any diner to waste their time at Lula Cafe. The prices can be affordable (not the $21 specials, however) but Lula's service is pretty deplorable. I went many times over the years and loved it, but recently I went and had a negative experience (extremely poor, unprofessional service). I decided to give the place another try, however. After a second horrible service experience, I will never return. When I contacted the management on both occasions, they defended the server in question and basically shrugged their shoulders about losing my patronage as a customer. Why waste your time when there are so many other wonderful restaraunt options?

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member