“Great place”

Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I loved this place. The beer, food and service where some of the best i had on this trip. And it was the most inexpensive over all.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Located in Bucktown, this small corner pub is a great place to stop for a good home cook meal. The menu is simple with pot pies, sloppy joes, and macaroni and cheese. The sloppy joes are meaty with a tangy flavor. With a side order of macaroni an cheese it is a very filling lunch. Good selection of beers too. But be careful, you might accidentally order a special very expensive Goose Island Brew if you do not look at the price. A very helpful waitress pointed it out to me before I ordered the $40 brew. There is also outside seating.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

We stopped here for a drink it was a hot day.. I got a drink from their summer cocktail list and it was very refreshing.. My husband had a bloody mary and liked it..

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great menu with lots of choices. I got the Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. Came served on a metal tray almost like I remember at school, but this way way better!
Going back to try to Mac and Cheese you can customize!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

This was a real find!! My sister and I were very hungry, and took a chance stopping at this place. It was a fun, chic, down to earth restaurant. The service was excellent!!! Very good comfort food with a small eclectic twist!! I had the chicken pot pie, and it was probably the best I've ever had, ever!!!!