“Outstanding Sandwiches”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Hard to find a non-chain sandwich shop in Wicker Park/Bucktown...so Santullo's is the place! They have an excellent selection of hot/fresh sandwiches. My favorite is The Santullo. They also have huge slices of NY style pizza.

There are newer reviews for Santullo's Eatery

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I ate here nearly every night of the week I was in chicago, and the pasta and pizza are excellent; the pizza slices are generously sized.

Reviewed 17 August 2011

I love Santullo's pizza, but the music playing would definitely make me think twice about playing. I'm not sure I would even call it music. Although, it alternated back and forth with some good tunes. The pizza is great, but I'd take it to go!

Reviewed 12 March 2008

Not just a good late night pizza joint. When the fam is out of town, I enjoy picking up a slice or even a lasagna on the walk home from the L from this place...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 February 2008

Mmmmmm!!! NY style....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Santullo's Eatery? Share your experiences!