“I think it closed”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Cross street: Michigan
Description: Discreetly located in Chicago's renowned Gold Coast, Pane Caldo presents inspired northern Italian cuisine within an intimate setting.
Vero Beach, Florida
“I think it closed”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I believe it is closed, and was a good place when it was open, a well-located good Italian restaurant. I tried to book a table last week and no answer

• Visited November 2012

Mississauga, Canada
“great food, expensive prices...”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This restaurant was recommended by the concierge at the Drake. The food was excellent but not worth the price and the wines prices are extravagant.
The Drake suggested a reservation and when we arrived at 5, there was only one other couple in the place. The concierge also advised the hostess, we're in town celebrating my wife's birthday. Not a mention or anything from anyone.

• Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
“Small local restaurant”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Italian cuisine, pricey, great bread and dip. Great serving staff and all desserts are home made.

Visited May 2012
chicago, IL
“Very good, wonderful experience.”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

The food was excellent and fairly priced for the City. All the food is local and service was great. The place is small and not suited for a big crowd but we enjoyed our evening here.

• Visited April 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Interesting Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This restaurant was above-average, but not very good. I had the most peculiar take on an antipasto plate I've ever experienced. It was an exciting plate both to look at and eat, but I am not sure all of the taste dynamics worked well together. I did enjoy it and would probably order it again however. My entree was so average in fact that I don't even remember what I ate. The service was good and it was not terribly over-priced. My date enjoyed his meal and their drink selection was great. They also brought me a complimentary desert with candles at the end of the meal--unfortunately I have a diary allergy and could not enjoy the desert, but it is the thought that counts!