“Good food, cute place”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Harrison Street
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This place offers a nice range of inexpensive Thai dishes. I like the atmosphere. It's unpretentious but inviting. It's a decent size place but the way the tables are laid out give the place a cozy feeling. I've never seen it very crowded (which I like). It's located close to where I work so I've been there a couple of times. Service is friendly and swift. Try their pineapple curry -yummy!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

A couple of blocks from hotel in Printer's Row. Pleasing decor; food is not breaking any new frontiers, but large menu has something for most everyone. Service was prompt, prices reasonable. Its BYOB apparently, although they offer alcohol. Seemed to be doing a brisk take-out business as well. Would definately go back.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Amarit was in a great location, right by our hotel in the Printers Row section of Chicago. We tried it because of the location, but we would definitely eat there again! The food choices are large, and we were served quickly by a friendly staff. The presentation of my dish, called Pineapple Fried Rice, was beautiful!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

I love a good thai place and this place has a great atmosphere, very awesome and welcoming staff. A good place to feel comfortable eating along or with friends. Saw several groups in there and the delivery guy was constantly on the run. I would say the place is a great local neighborhood spot and though the portions were huge and the food was good, it wasn't the best Thai I've ever had. Maybe I'm just used to a bit sweeter pineapple chicken curry. It's certainly worth trying if you live close.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We were looking for a place close to our hotel and decided to try this place blind. The decor is nice and overall is a quiet, relaxing place for a meal. We started with eggrolls and pot stickers which were good. For dinner we had a rice dish, orange chicken and the sesame chicken - all which were fine.

All in all the food was OK but nothing to remember, but it was nice to find a quiet place for a relaxing meal amid all the bustle of Chicago.