“Good and friendly”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Harrison Street
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I spent almost four hours with a friend here, enjoyed the food, and we were looked after without made to feel as if we had to leave. I like this place, and it's very affordable.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great appetizer and vegetarian entree, decent wine offerings generously poured. I just wish it stayed open a little later.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

This place offers a nice range of inexpensive Thai dishes. I like the atmosphere. It's unpretentious but inviting. It's a decent size place but the way the tables are laid out give the place a cozy feeling. I've never seen it very crowded (which I like). It's located close to where I work so I've been there a couple of times. Service is friendly and swift. Try their pineapple curry -yummy!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

A couple of blocks from hotel in Printer's Row. Pleasing decor; food is not breaking any new frontiers, but large menu has something for most everyone. Service was prompt, prices reasonable. Its BYOB apparently, although they offer alcohol. Seemed to be doing a brisk take-out business as well. Would definately go back.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Amarit was in a great location, right by our hotel in the Printers Row section of Chicago. We tried it because of the location, but we would definitely eat there again! The food choices are large, and we were served quickly by a friendly staff. The presentation of my dish, called Pineapple Fried Rice, was beautiful!