“Best food court ever!”

Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Louisville, Tennessee
“Best food court ever!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here (myself and 7 other females) to eat before heading out for more shopping. This was a suggestion from our local hostess since we were shopping and were all hungry for different things. The concept of running a food court with a card swipe for each item and then paying at the end is an excellent idea. There were so many great options. They were all delicious. I had the greatest cupcake I've ever had in my life at the bakery there. I'd love if there was a foodlife where I live.

“Works perfect!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This place is perfect! Family of 5 came in here and got everything they wanted. The options and variety are endless and everything tasted great!

“Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for afternoon tea after some shopping around Chicago.

There was pleanty to chose from, from cakes through to pasta or pizza. We had a cup cake each, a German and a Red Velvet. We both feel they were probably the best we had ever had.

The environment was relaxing and service was great. It was reasonably priced.

Singapore, Singapore
“Food court with a charge card”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It's works exactly like marche's - food court with a charge card. Pass the card to the person when u order and pay for it when u exit. Had stir fry - not bad but not good too. For 12 bucks, I would have spend that money next door at food fresh.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Something for everyone”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were 6 hungry people that each wanted something else to eat so we all went together to Foodlife in Chicago. When you walk in you each get a card with a magnetic stripe, you walk around the different food options and each decide what they want to eat. They offer Comfort food, Soups, Chinese, Teriyaki stir fry, Mexican, Italian pastas, Shushi and more. I tried the Teriyaki stir fry, you get a bowl and they make it using the ingredients I choose with a choice of meat, chicken, tofu and sauces. It was a very big portion and very delicious. My cousin chose Italian and loved every bite, my sister chose Chinese and said it was very good. My mother took soup and my other 2 cousins took things off the Grill.
A lovey place in the middle of the city with a huge variet of great food to choose from

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Karen S

Been to Foodlife? Share your experiences!