“Delicious food variety as long as you aren’t trying to relax!”
Review of Foodlife

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Foodlife is a high class food court on the mezzanine level of Water Tower Place, just outside the American Girl Store on Michigan Avenue. All the best from Chicago restaurant company, Lettuce Entertain You, under one roof. Upon entry each guest is given their own blank credit card to order and track your purchases. When you’re all done and ready to leave, all the cards must be gathered and paid for. Foodlife tacks on a standard gratuity to your total unless you say otherwise. It’s around 7.5%.

There’s definitely something for everyone! Barbecue, salads, Italian, Mexican, Asian, pizza, soup station, burgers and even homestyle cookin’. And never fear, desserts aren’t missed! Our family favorites include chicken Parmesan, chicken potstickers, salads and without a doubt, the chocolate crepes. Sometimes my kids will request to go there just for the crepes.

And if we arrive after 5pm, stay for 3 hours or less AND get validated, parking in the underground, heated garage is only $12. Not bad in this high rent district, especially in the winter!

1  Thank familygalChicagoIL

Reviewed 8 July 2018

My daughter almost chose her college to be close to this establishment. Fantastic choice options. Fresh food. Something for everyone.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A friend was bragging about this place. There are a lot of food stations with many different styles of food. You get a card and present it where ever you wish to have that style of food. I can't even list all of the styles. We were there for the soup that my friend was bragging about. There were 8 different basic soups. One bowl is less than $10. You can refill it free as often as you wish with what ever soup you choose. The soup ranges from good to excellent. I loved the mushroom and clam chowder. They have so many stations. I don't know how long it will take me to sample the lot. The soup deal is the best costwise I am still full so that makes 2 meals for the cost of one.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This spot was perfect for coworkers looking for a quick bite. Something for everyone from crepes to BBQ, tacos, wheatgrass shots, etc.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is one of my favorites in Chicago for a quick lunch or dinner. There are many stations - pasta, salad, mexican, chinese, comfort food, burgers, korean BBQ, pizza, soups, etc. You can always find what you're in the mood for. The quality has always seemed high. I rated it as 'cheap eats' because that's sort of where it fits, but I would call the prices reasonable, not cheap. Whenever I'm traveling alone and just want a quick, inexpensive meal, this is my go-to.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Foodlife? Share your experiences!