“Excellent value in a great location” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,203 of 9,464 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Japanese, Sushi
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Excellent value in a great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this Thai Restaurant hidden on the 6th floor of a department store building. The food and service were excellent and the prices were very reasonable. My only caveat is that the spice level is definitely Americanized. We ordered dishes labeled "hot", and found them to be far less spicy than those we have been served in Bangkok. However, they were quite flavorful and of generous size. Adjusted for price, this is my favorite Thai restaurant in Chicago. We will go back.

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
Chicago, Illinois
“Expect hours of wait until you get your food - And a demand for MORE TIPS!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

It was awful experience, no wonder this restaurant is always empty. I have got a server names "Melissa" who could not even speak english properly. Anyway, I ordered the soup and the entree, after the 30 minutes wait I got entree. 10 minutes later I got the soup which was already cold- unusual since dont appetizers/soup come before entrees? Then, I finished my water and coke - no replacement, and no servers around. After another 30 minutes I went myself to ask for the server to bring the bill. After 15 minutes they brought it, I asked this unknown lady if she could pack my food, she said sure. 10 minutes later another lady showed up taking the bill, but not the food. After 15 minutes they brought the bill and asked again if I want the food to be packed. Then another 10 minutes of wait. Then "Melissa" brought the food, and almost like a girlfriend began standing around. After around 20 seconds, she began preaching me how much of tips people leave "normally". Considering how bad the entire experience was I still left her 10%, but no, turns out she wanted 20% or 25%. I will never ever going there! The food problem happens the 2nd time in a row.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Auburn, Indiana
“Great food inside of Bloomingdales”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had a really great meal for 3 yesterday. The crabragoon was the best that we have EVER had. The rest of our meals were very good as well. We will return the next time that we are in Chicago. The service was really good. I recommend this place for sure.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

the price was decent especially since we had a coupon for $25, but the quality of the food we had was slightly below average. The hostess however was very friendly and provided excellent service.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank bricklayer2013
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Awesome food and affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I feel this is a highly underrated restaurant. The food here is awesome. The location is awesome and the drinks are cheap. I have no idea how they manage this but I am not complaining. Big fan!

Visited September 2013