“Ok but very long waits”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #1,412 of 10,175 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Rogers Park
Neighbourhood: Rogers Park
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The food was lovely and our poor waitress was very sweet but the management messed up orders and we ended up waiting about 90 minutes for food then about another 90 minutes for the checks....

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Hi Brianna,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. While I am happy to hear you enjoyed the food, I am saddened that the service did not also meet or exceed your expectations. Please contact me at artemis@giordanos.com with "Rogers Park TripAdvisor" to further discuss your experience.
Artemis

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This seems to be a mainstay in Chicago for great pizza. The one we went to was on Sheridan Road in Rogers Park and the lunch menu was excellent. The ambiance was like an old Chicago pizzeria and much more (they seem to sponsor some part of the Blackhawk's uniform). We did not have 45 minutes to wait for them to prepare deep dish pizza (darn) but did have appetizers and the chopped chicken salad (get the small plate unless you are very hungry). Both were tasty and unusual. Service was great.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

The deep-dish pizza at Giordano's is like no other! Even though this location isn't as fun as the downtown ones, it was a great dining experience nonetheless. My server was so friendly, attentive and quick. I really appreciated her service.
I ordered a personal size deep dish pizza with just mushrooms (why take away from that amazing pizza sauce?!?!) and a small house salad, along with a couple glasses of a very tasty Malbec. Suuuuuuuuuuch a satisfying "Welcome to Chicago" meal!
I will definitely stop in to any Giordano's location the next time I'm in Chicago.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Giordano's offers great deep dish pizza. We were in the mood for pizza after an enjoyable night of basketball at Loyola and some cold adult beverages at Bruno's. we had Chicago Classic- pepperoni, mushrooms, onions & green peppers. Beer selection was a little limited, they only had 312 and Miller on tap. we had the 312

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Not the best pizza I've had in town but is a good representation for Chicago pizza to treat those out of town. Price is decent and the pizza is definitely filling!!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!