“Great good and service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Neighbourhood: Rogers Park
Neighbourhood: Rogers Park
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

In town on business and had a craving for Italian food. Ordered Chicken Parm and a house salad and loved the mall. Great marinara with wonderful flavor. Chicken done perfectly. Quiet location. Definitely recommended and a place I'll visit again

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The deep dish pizza was excellent. I think it is some of the best pizza around. Some people say the service is slow, but it takes longer to make a deep dish. Our server told us this. There was a little bit of a wait, but well worth is.

I could only eat two slices. Took the rest back to hotel and had the next day. It really is a lot to eat.

The restaurant was OK, nothing fancy,. but great food.

I wish they one in Michigan.

Love to go back!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We walked from our hotel to the restaurant, which was around 3 blocks. The inside needs an update, Old tables and scratches on the painted walls. We both ordered the individual 6" pizzas which were excellent. We had the cheese garlic bread and an order without cheese. The bread without the cheese was @ $4 and the order with the cheese was @ $8, so not too impressed by that. The bread was still soft with a crispy crust.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with a group of colleagues. The highlight was a server who did her job exceptionally well. The atmosphere was pleasant but booths were small, especially for four adults. The food was good and piping hot when it came. My one big complaint was that it took an hour for our food to come. Value was good though so I think I would try it again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We just moved here and we are so glad to have a Giordano's so close. From the outside patio to the ample inside dining it is a great place for family celebrations. The gluten-pizza is delicious. Their deep dish pizza with sausage and peppers is to die for! The service is friendly and not overbearing. Their takeout is run very well and when they give you a time to pickup you never have to wait! We can't wait to go back!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!