The Godfrey Hotel Chicago
US$535
US$446
Excellent 5/5
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$259
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Bar/Lounge
US$254
US$212
  • Restaurant
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
  • Pool
The Alise Chicago - A Staypineapple Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$181
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$104
Very Good 4/5
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$180
  • Bar/Lounge
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$240
Cancelon
2,047 results
All reviewsrooftop barfront deskfourth floorgreat hotelriver northmodern hotelwhole foodsenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablegreat roomthe magnificent milefew blocksmichigan avethe loopdolceiokeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice doorman and parking attendants. Lobby smelled like a spa. :) Contemporary and chic! Stayed on the top floor. Noticed the sound issue when our neighbor didn't answer the door for their room service after a few attempts. Could clearly hear the cleaning lady vacuuming in the morning as well. Room was super cute and nice.

Just four or five blocks walk to Michigan Ave and SHOPPING!!! Loved it!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HJC1978
Jermaine A, General Manager at The Godfrey Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hello HJC1978,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the modern design and amenities we offer as well as our location in the trendy River North neighborhood of Chicago. I understand sleep is very important to travelers, therefore I will look into the situation. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel is nice and classy, located walking distance to many attractions.

We had booked through priceline and they were supposed to give us a king size bed, when we got there however, they only offered a queen size bed and when we told them this is not what we have reserved they refused to change it. So in the end we ended up paying extra money to upgrade!!! so for our visit the management wasn't helpful at all and made us quite frustrated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Elham-n,

Thank you for your review. The room you received when booking through your third-party booking service was the guaranteed room with that rate.

I welcome a further conversation with you as we would like to see you as a guest in the future. Please call me at your convenience at 312-374-1822. Thank you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a group of 20 clients booked while we were in town for a convention. The Godfrey team was very easy to work with, and very accommodating to our group's needs. Check in went smoothly, even though we all arrived in a shuttle at one time. Their service was excellent and the hotel is gorgeous, lovely interior finishes.
Our group is thinking of booking for next year's convention. It was truly a great experience. I appreciated the hotel's dedication to outstanding customer service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jermaine A, General Manager at The Godfrey Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hi missmaris57,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your check-in went smoothly, I will pass along the positive feedback to the front desk staff. We would love for your group to stay here the next time you are in Chicago. Please contact me at 312-374-1822 for the next time you plan to stay. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The club on the 4th floor ruined my business trip as it played loud music well into the night so no sleep

I am writing this at 11:30 at night because I am in a room on the 6th floor and can't sleep because of the music

Checking out in the morning

Would not recommend if your in Chicago on business

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jermaine A, Manager at The Godfrey Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review and for staying with us, TAWillow.

We understand your need for rest, relaxation and quiet time while traveling on business. I certainly value that when I'm on the road. If you would like to discus your stay in more detail with me, I welcome a call from you. Also, if you wish to stay with us again, I want to make sure you're comfortable and pleasantly surprised. Please contact me directly at 312-374-1822.

Thanks again, TAWillow.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Awesome place to stay! A new benchmark for CHicago Hotels, very nice place, the rooms are bigger than usual, the urban rooftop is very good place to enjoy friends and music, the neigbourhoud is clean and safe

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Francisco H,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had the chance to experience the I|O Urban Roofscape. We would love to have you again the next time you come back to River North, Chicago. Thank you again. Have a nice day.