“Nice Italian Bistro”

Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
California
“Nice Italian Bistro”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Very good flatbreak pizza, paninis and rice bowls, and very reasonable. The decor and atmosphere arevery nice here and a decent view of Millenium park across the street. They do not have much of a selection of wine here, which coulc be better.

• Visited January 2014

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Quick quality dining”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Their menu is quite extensive and the service is really fast. Always have to carry out because there is never any place to sit. Always very crowded!

Visited October 2013
“Good quality, fresh, and quick”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were looking for a healthy meal on the move and came to Cosi. It was right on Michigan Ave. not far from Orchestra Hall and the Institute of Art. We had a group of 8 with some picky eaters who only want "healthy food". Cosi did not disappoint any of us. We had plenty of food that was freshly made, tasty and we did not have to wait too long. The bonus was the price was good (especially for the location).

Overall my family is looking forward to our next trip to Chicago and I know Cosi will be on our short list if we are near it at a meal time.

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was in a week long training at the Art Institute and this was right across the street. I ate here several times and every time the food was excellent and the service was amazing. I commented to them while I was there how good there service was. Wish I had a Cosi near where I live.

• Visited August 2013
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had breakfast here one morning. Very relaxed, comfortable setting across the road from the Art Institute. I would highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013