“Not the worst chicken wings I have ever had” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hooters of Wells Street

Hooters of Wells Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters of Wells Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,483 of 9,467 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Chicago, Illinois
“Not the worst chicken wings I have ever had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I used to love hooters! The chicken wings, fries, and fried pickles. I remember the hot sauce being just the right amount of spicy… well not this time. The wings were cooked okay, fairly juicy, a little small, but not bad. But they looked like someone ladled an oily goop on them and it tasted about how it looked bland, oily and not spicy. I tried the tater tots only to be disappointed. Maybe I’m not a tater tot person.
Im done with hooters.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank GuidoTheKilerPimp

• Turkish first
Kevil, Kentucky, United States
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I love the fact that all the Hooters we have been to across the country have served great food and the service has been good. We arrived in Chicago late on a Friday night and were not sure about where to eat. We picked Hooters because it has never failed us:) and it was close to our hotel (N. Clark). My husband, our 8 year old son and I walked a few blocks and had a great dinner and watched some college basketball. If you are looking for good food and a sporty environment... Hooters is always a good choice.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters of Wells Street, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Hi there,

Thank you for the review! I'm happy to hear you and your family enjoyed the experience. We hope to see you again in the future.

Cheers.
San Francisco, California
“Horrible salad”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

My young male colleagues dragged me to this restaurant while on a business trip, insisting the wings are good. With so many places to go in Chicago seemed ridiculous to go here but I go to Chicago a lot so went along. I wanted something for dinner than just a plate of wings so I ordered a salad and they brought it to me out of the refrigerator in a plastic to-go box, complete with croutons wrapped in plastic and dressing in the little plastic cup. There was hardly anything in the salad other than lettuce and I hate eating cold salad out of a fridge. I was not impressed with the wings either. I won't be going back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank SFCupCake
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters of Wells Street, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write us a review so we could become aware of it though. We take our feedback seriously and I will be sending you a private message shortly.

Take care.
Clarkston, Michigan
“Worst Hooters I have attended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have been to various hooters in Canada / US and Europe and this is the only one i would never visit again. First the girls were nothing special at all and even worse they had no personality, I thought it was just our waitress as first but as we watched the others we realized it was the same for all of them. It was almost like they were told no fun, no flirting with the guests.... Hello thats the only reason this place exists. I dont know if it was just an off night or what but i will never find out because the next time i go to Chicago I wont be visiting to see.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters of Wells Street, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We do appreciate it! I will be sure to pass your word along to management.

Take care!
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Wings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I do not care what people say about Hooters, they have the best wings around. They also have a wide selection of beer.

Visited September 2012
Hi there,

I'm sorry this is so delayed. Thank you for the review! Hope to see you soon.