“Dependable and Well Located”
Review of The Palm Chicago

The Palm Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #585 of 9,675 Restaurants in Chicago
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: One Block East of Columbus
Northern New Jersey
“Dependable and Well Located”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

As one might expect, The Palm Chicago offers high quality food, served by a well trained staff, and is perfect for business entertaining (we hosted over 30 associates at a company dinner during a trade show event and they did a wonderful job for us), while even just for drinks and appetizers, this is a great place to start off any evening. Noting some of the other reviews complaining about the price, the Palm can get expensive, but you get what you pay for and in my view, the Palm delivers high quality and is well worth the cost. Top Shelf!

• Visited May 2014

• Czech first
Calgary, Canada
“Snooty service, greasy food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The title says it all. I ordered the fried potatoes and onions, thinking I would get something potatoes Lyonnaise with sautéed onions. I got greasy onion stings on top of burned potato chips. With the main dish, which I can't even remember what it was, and one beer the bill came to over $60. I felt seriously plundered by this experience.

Visited May 2014
Orland Park, Illinois
“Valentine's day disaster”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I know this review is a few months late but I didn't forget how bad my experience was. I know valentine's day is a busy day but the service was horrible, food was worse and getting your car from the valet was next to impossible. I've been to a lot of steakhouses in Chicago and this was the worst experience I've ever had at any of them. If you have no other option that night and are looking for a place to eat, I'd go to subway or Chipotle instead, it will be a better choice.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great place for a great lunch.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Decided to go here for lunch as the prices appeared more reasonable than the dinner prices.

The restaurant was nice. There was parking across the street for it, although it was still pricy. The lunch menu was an excellent price. Me and my girlfriend went with the power lunch to get a sample of what the restaurant had to offer.

The classic caesar salad was probably the best salad I had in my life. It had quite a bit of cheese and the perfect amount of garlic.

I wasn't a fan of the Atlantic Salmon, although I tried some of the steak and it was delicious.

By the time desert came, we were all stuffed, but I tried a bit of both the cheesecake and chocolate cake. It was also delicious.

Overall, I would definitely say the restaurant was definitely top notch. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great no too formal place to eat. Me and my girlfriend went business casual and fit right in. We saw one guest in blue jeans and a t shirt and he didn't really seem too out of place. I would like to return to try their dinner options.

• Visited May 2014
Milpitas, CA
“Great steaks and seafood”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

All of the food served to our group was excellent. Veggie side dishes, which we shared, were great. Located at Swissotel Chicago.

Visited May 2014