“AWESOME PLACE”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 9,531 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Transit: 2 blocks west of the Grand Red Line Stop.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“AWESOME PLACE”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a rare treat! The staff was very pleasant and attentive, the food reasonably priced and DELICIOUS and they even gave us each a free Lasagna to take home! I high recommend this place!

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Tempe, Arizona
“Lots of food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Really good food. Some of the dishes come with food to take home for another day. We had plenty of leftovers!

Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful Maggiano's”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We recently ate dinner at Maggiano's in Chicago. In fact we ate there twice in one week. We have eaten there before and also at Maggiano's in Washington D.C. The food is superb, the wait staff is very friendly and efficient. The crispy potatoes alone are enough of a reason to go there. The portions are large and very tasty. We will eat at Maggiano's whenever we can.

• Visited May 2014
Croatia
“American Italian”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

When you come from Europe, you know that there are two kind of Italian restaurants: Italian and American Italian. Maggiano's offers nice classic American Italian dishes. I was surprised that they offered a complimentary dish to take home but only if you order one of the complimentary dishes to eat. I had the tomato soup which has parmesano cheese in it, to be honest I have never had tomato soup with cheese in it, was OK but way to cheese, like every other dish in the states. Nation of cheese. I had gluten free pasta of their Famous Rigatoni "D". The dish was very good and you got a lot. It was a good experience.

• Visited May 2014
Evansville, Indiana
“Average Experience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

My colleagues and I decided to walk here for a light dinner. We were seated immediately. The dining area is open and very loud..... Tables are very tight too. Our server explained the "make a wish" menu and brought water. Some of us ordered cocktails and a couple said we will get a glass of wine later. Calamari and balsamic mozzarella tomatoes were ordered for appetizers. Flatbreads and salads were our dinner orders. It took a while for them to come out. Our server seemed preoccupied with other tables and never asked if we wanted a cocktail nor dessert. I thought it was awkward. What also surprised me is that she would walk by and never pick up dirty dishes. She asked if we needed more bread and never brought it. Once we paid, she disappeared. I guess I had higher expectations on service. The food was average as well.....the salmon on my salad was dry and calamari had no flavor. I will not be back.