“Ample portions, Great low fat Fettuccine”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 9,495 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Transit: 2 blocks west of the Grand Red Line Stop.
Long Beach, California
“Ample portions, Great low fat Fettuccine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

This restaurant was right across the street from the Aloft Hotel. My daughter and I shared the special low fat Fettuccine. I really could not taste the difference between this low fat dish and a regular fettuccine. We also shared the Cesar salad. That was great as well. Waiter was prompt and service overall was great. I would recommend the specials because they donate to a charity.

• Visited July 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
San Antonio, Texas
“Good not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a group of 12 on a Tuesday night. The building and the interior seems very authentic. I realize this is a chain but since this was the original location I was expecting more. The hostesses at the front were not very welcoming but not rude. We were seated within 20 minutes of arrival. We had two waiters due to a shift change. Both were pleasant enough but we had to wait on drinks and service for long periods. We specifically said to split the bill between the parties but were presented one bill. The boxes of food to go were mixed up among the parties. Overall it was ok but not sure I would go back while visiting Chicago. As I said it was good not great.

Visited June 2014
“Military Friendly!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I've eaten at Maggianos in Seattle, Indianapolis, and Nashville. They give a 50% military discount. Excellent food and super discount.

Fountain Valley, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicago Personified”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I will be short and sweet with this review- I have dined at several Maggiano's throughout the country, but none have quite the ambiance, personal service, fantastic food flavor and hometown feel like the original.

My daughters and I have been here every time we get to Chicago, at least twice annually, and we cherish the opportunity to dine here. Make no mistake, downtown Chicago has a lot of options- but this is one of my preferred nation-wide.

Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“AWESOME PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

What a rare treat! The staff was very pleasant and attentive, the food reasonably priced and DELICIOUS and they even gave us each a free Lasagna to take home! I high recommend this place!

Visited May 2014