Thompson Chicago, a Thompson Hotel
US$468
US$463
US$441
  • Room Service
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$752
US$475
  • Restaurant
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$326
US$449
US$429
US$333
US$281
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$326
US$688
US$655
  • Pool
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$568
US$513
Agoda.com
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$390
HotelsClick
  • Room Service
2,344 results
All reviewsnico osteriathe original pancake housethe gold coasttavern on rushgreat locationcorner kingoak streetrush streetrain showerwalk in showerboutique hotelthe magnificent milewithin walking distancehotel baramazing hotelrestaurants and shoppinggreat shopping
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I get my bookings through Magellan Hotels. They beat the price by almost $80/per night than any on-line booking company. We had a corner bedroom room with separate shower and separate bathtub. A corner view in a seating area with a lovely sofa and huge flat screen TV in the bedroom and sitting area (2 TVs). Staff is attentive. You have to use your room key to ride on the elevator, which the staff doesn't explain that. It's in a great location and use of the car and driver is great.I found the room and bathroom to be very clean. I would love to stay here again. It's quiet and the beds are very comfortable. It was hard trying to figure out how to turn on the lights.

Room Tip: use Magellan to book your room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Simbathebigpoodle
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Can't explain here by any words, amazing Location, comfortable Room, very Clean great service, and very friendly staff. Except Breakfast that I wish was include, the other things were amazing and fabulous. I am so happy to chose this hotel and highly recommend it to you too

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shima M
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife, baby and I had the chance to stay 8 nights at the Thompson Chicago.
The surrounding areas are great! Nice boutiques around as well as great dinning options.
Staff was absolutely helpful and friendly.
The room was amazing, nice views to the city arquitecture landscape.
I can only recommend this hotel, if you can afford it make an effort to stay in the corner suites, these are a little bit more spacious, include a very cool bathtub.
Finally, the Nico Osteria serves some amazing dishes, not only for dinner but also for breakfast and lunch. I ordered severaltimes from the room-service menu and I can only recommend the rigatone and the hamburger.

Room Tip: Make an effort to stay in the corner suites, these are a little bit more spacious, include a very cool bathtub.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ROGALA1
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Thompson was amazing. I had a flight cancelled and their staff and flawless hotel room was such a treat. I didn't have a car, but it is an easy walk around the neighborhood to dining, shopping, and sights. I look forward to visiting their other locations!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank riah54
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I was so excited to stay at this property. Location was great, lobby and public spaces such as the restaurant/bar were terrific. Rooms were fairly big and bathrooms were great. Staff was attentive at check in/out. Only complaint is my room had used toiletries/qtips and hair on the bed. Could work on cleanliness of room. Will definitely give it another try because of space and location.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business