Thompson Chicago, a Thompson Hotel
  • Room Service
US$452
US$370
  • Restaurant
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$664
US$508
  • Restaurant
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$771
US$659
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$543
US$692
US$832
Hotelpower.com
2,343 results
All reviewsnico osteriathe original pancake housethe gold coasttavern on rushgreat locationcorner kingoak streetrush streetrain showerwalk in showerboutique hotelthe magnificent milewithin walking distancehotel baramazing hotelrestaurants and shoppinggreat shopping
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

How can one even begin to explain how wonderful our experience staying at The Thompson was? Simply stated the staff, the location, the form and function of the rooms, the restaurant (Nico) and their amazing staff deserve grand accolades. My partner and I travel frequently all over the states, from the East Coast to the West Coast, and I am comfortable saying, this was/is the most wonderful experience we have ever had. I can't thank the staff enough for treating us like royalty; Especially, the Team at Nico.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Lifejourn
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I get my bookings through Magellan Hotels. They beat the price by almost $80/per night than any on-line booking company. We had a corner bedroom room with separate shower and separate bathtub. A corner view in a seating area with a lovely sofa and huge flat screen TV in the bedroom and sitting area (2 TVs). Staff is attentive. You have to use your room key to ride on the elevator, which the staff doesn't explain that. It's in a great location and use of the car and driver is great.I found the room and bathroom to be very clean. I would love to stay here again. It's quiet and the beds are very comfortable. It was hard trying to figure out how to turn on the lights.

Room Tip: use Magellan to book your room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Simbathebigpoodle
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Can't explain here by any words, amazing Location, comfortable Room, very Clean great service, and very friendly staff. Except Breakfast that I wish was include, the other things were amazing and fabulous. I am so happy to chose this hotel and highly recommend it to you too

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shima M
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife, baby and I had the chance to stay 8 nights at the Thompson Chicago.
The surrounding areas are great! Nice boutiques around as well as great dinning options.
Staff was absolutely helpful and friendly.
The room was amazing, nice views to the city arquitecture landscape.
I can only recommend this hotel, if you can afford it make an effort to stay in the corner suites, these are a little bit more spacious, include a very cool bathtub.
Finally, the Nico Osteria serves some amazing dishes, not only for dinner but also for breakfast and lunch. I ordered severaltimes from the room-service menu and I can only recommend the rigatone and the hamburger.

Room Tip: Make an effort to stay in the corner suites, these are a little bit more spacious, include a very cool bathtub.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ROGALA1
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Thompson was amazing. I had a flight cancelled and their staff and flawless hotel room was such a treat. I didn't have a car, but it is an easy walk around the neighborhood to dining, shopping, and sights. I look forward to visiting their other locations!

• Stayed: June 2014