“My favorite Thai restaurant in the neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Miss Asia

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Cross street: Lakeview Ave.
Description: At Miss Asia Cuisine, we provide a unique, contemporary, and elegant dining atmosphere suited to our customers. With our focus on Thai Cuisine, we also have a variety of Asian Cuisines to offer you. Our dishes are traditionally prepared and our selection is a blend of fresh, daily-handpicked vegetables and meats complimented with an array of herbs and exotic spices. We believe that we can offer great taste and great service. Please do come in because we will always have a nice warm plate waiting for you.
Chicago
“My favorite Thai restaurant in the neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2011

Even though the location straddles Lincoln Park and Lakeview, it's a bit "off the beaten path" in that it's on a major street that gets lots of CAR traffic, but not necessarily foot traffic. I saw it plenty of times driving, and finally thought I'd check it out. Glad I did - I LOVE this place and order take out all the time. The restaurant is also nicely decorated and the service is great, though it's nothing fancy. Food is 100% authenic Thai and super tasty. Love the Pad Siew, Pad Thai, Masamun curry and Som Tom papaya salad!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank pj813

Been to Miss Asia? Share your experiences!