“food quality”

Neighbourhood: Streeterville
elmwood park
“food quality”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I've been going to the AG Cafe for several years, it's a tradition with my niece. The food quality has changed and the price has increased. I'm talking about the entrees. The little appetizers are still very good, but the chocolate dessert is tasteless and in my opinion has changed somewhat. The atmosphere of this place is so darn cute, though and is worth checking out because of what they offer in charm.

• Visited June 2012

Minneapolis, MN
“First time visit - well worth the price”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Went here for the 530pm dinner with my 8 and 5 year olds. Food was actually quite good. We opted for a package with a cake and a gift bag. The cake was very good.

Worth the price for a special occasion. Service was good. Decent views from the dining room as well.

• Visited June 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Its very nice. I went here with my little cousin and it was really cool actually. You look at the menu and think its super expensive. But you get ALOT of food, I couldnt even get it all down. You MUST make a reservation. You can choose a doll to 'eat' with you, if you dont already have one.The staff are EXTREMELY friendly.

A must go.

• Visited February 2012
Lake County Illinois
“Treated Like Princesses, but bad Cake”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I took my daughter for her 7th birthday, her 3 friend, Dolls, and their Mothers for lunch. My daughter has many food allergies. They were wonderful and had the chef called me personally to go over her allergies and he was more than willing to read ingredients to me to make sure all was allergy compliant for her. My only disapointment was they wouldn't let me bring a cupcake for my daughter to eat while her friends enjoyed the Cafe birthday cake. They insisted that it was against Health department guidelines for me to bring it, and that I had to order their Gluten free/allergy free cake. I did and it was the only bad thing. It looked beautiful, exactly like the cakes we saw other tables recieving. But, the Cake was under-cooked on the bottom of the layers, stiff, rubbery, and had no flavor at all. I've made these at home (for 7 years) and the ingredients you use have no flavor, so you have to add something, I usually use a good oil flavoring like Bannana, Orange or Cherry! We each had one bite. My daughter was very disapointed. Other than that, they had many food selections for the pickest eaters, and great stuff for adults too. The food was delicious, was presented in darling girly ways, and I would eat there again, just not brithday cake!

• Visited April 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“An Incredible Experience!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We spent a dinner meal here last weekend and will never forget it! My six year old granddaughter loved being treated like a queen. The staff made us feel so welcome...and watching a room full of little girls enjoy this experience was something I will never forget. The entire store staff was ready to do whatever they could to make this a very special night for my granddaughter. Take a special little girl in your life here and help her make some wonderful memories!

• Visited April 2012