“Friendly & Delicious”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Anthony is wonderful, bottom line. You can tell he just genuinely wants to make you happy! His service is top notch. The food matches his charisma. My wife and I ordered out twice in the past week because we loved the Pad Thai so much! We split it and had still had a little left over. Even people with big appetites couldn't finish this in one sitting. All around great place!

Reviewed 27 October 2012

This was my first experience with Thai food. We were there for a rehearsal dinner for a family member's wedding. They took wonderful care of us, even accommodated the children of the group with milder dishes... The food was phenomenal!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We've been to this spot many times. The owner Anthony is out front and his wife who is Thai is in the kitchen. Ask Anthony for recommendations and give him your special requests. Service can somtimes require some patience but the wait is well worth it. I'm especially fond of the Pad See Eiuw; the sauce is fabulous! This is a casual BYOB with diverse clientele ranging from college students to suburban couples who make the trip to the city's north side. This is my favorite Thai spot on the nnorth side/north suburbs.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tbilisi, Georgia
Reviewed 29 May 2008

I would rate it 5 stars but I have only been once. I would have to go again to know for sure. I will say, however, that my first experience here was excellent. Great service, and the thai curry was phenomenal!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 May 2008

I live very close to this place and go there a lot of times. I just love it!! Although a little more expensive than most other Thai restaurants, I've never tasted such good and different Thai food anywhere else. Their Panang Curry Noodle, although greasy is one of my favorites! The Pad Prik although little spicy has a very nice flavor to it! Its a place you should definitely eat at, at least once!