“OMG best pizza ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pizano's Pizza & Pasta

Pizano's Pizza & Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizano's Pizza & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 9,467 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Gold Coast
Saskatoon, Canada
“OMG best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

To die for - had tomato/basil pizza and it was nummy. Resteraunt manager very talkative and entertaining. Talked of history of the place, Chicago and of course all of the pictures on the walls. Amazingly good time.

Bonner Springs, Kansas
“Yum!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We tried several pizza places in Chicago while we were there and this was one of our favorites!! So good!!! And their Christmas decor was too cute!!

Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great big deep dish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Really busy little restaurant. Had to wait 20 mins to be seated but it was a busy Saturday night so didn't mind. The portion sizes were huge so after starters could barely manage the deep dish pizza. Even the small size was big and we ended up taking half away with us. Very welcoming waiter who engaged conversation throughout our dinner. Really tasty deep dish, good prices

Ireland
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Had pizza here but it is not what I know to be a Pizza. It is made on a biscuit base with butter, baked, filed and then baked again. It is very heavy, dense and biscuit like, which I found difficult to eat. The service is good, not rushed and the young lad who served us was extremely helpful. If you expect your standard thin crust pizza you will be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Everett, Washington
“This is Chicago pizza?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was really looking forward to getting a pizza in Chicago. I guess my first mistake was ordering a thin crust which I know isn't a traditional Chicago style pizza. The crust was terrible, tough and flavorless. I just couldn't get past the crust so I really can't even comment on the toppings. The service was not great and the people working there actually seemed to be grumpy....not a smile from anyone. We were seated back by the kitchen so there was a constant rush of servers and bussers flying by our table. Next time I'm in Chicago I think I'll try one of the other pizza restaurants that the locals told us to go for pizza. I hate writing bad reviews so it's hard to write this, I normally only write reviews for things I like but if Trip Advisor is going to be helpful, we all need to review the good and the bad.

• Visited October 2013