“Chicago's Pizza”

Pizano's Pizza & Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizano's Pizza & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 9,531 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Gold Coast
Yokohama, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicago's Pizza”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I was very lucky to have the strange Pizza! But it was so great American style one. Let's try it now!

• Korean first
Askim, Ostfold, Norway
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The restaurant was crowded when we arrived, but we decided to wait for our table. We took a beer in the bar, and also placed a pre-order for our food (a deep pan pizza takes about 30 minutes).

Service was good, the atmosphere is cool and kind of authentic. We loved the pizza and would definitely come back if we had the chance!

Texas
“our newest favorite pizzzzzza place”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

went in both Feb & March

both times stuffed our faces

Chicago is THE place for pizza

and there are slight nuances to different places

which is a good thing

(we went to the downtown location on State st)

great atmosphere

Visited February 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Friendly service and nice food”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

As a first time visitor to Chicago I asked many people where I should go for my first 'chicago pizza' and got several suggestions, but settled for Pizano's as it was close to my hotel. I arrived about 6pm and took the last table! Its def a popular place and a mix of locals and tourists. My waitress was great and I was well taken care of. I had the mozarella sticks that were fresh and tasty. I followed that with their thin crust pizza ( apparently Oprahs favourite!) and it was nice but nothing earth-shattering. It was fine though.
Several people were sat at the bar both drinking and eating, several tv screens showed a variety of sports.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best pasta in chicago!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best pasta I have had in a long time. Some of our friends suggested a place cal Lou manaltis or something which was so hyped up that we didn't enjoy it. However the next day we decided to re you Pizanos and it was an unforgettable experience. When im back in chicago this will be my first stop for a great meal.