“Best Italian In Chicago”

Pizano's Pizza & Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizano's Pizza & Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 9,544 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Gold Coast
Motherwell, United Kingdom
“Best Italian In Chicago”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Dined here twice on our trip to Chicago the spaghetti with meat sauce is sooperb also great to just sit at the bar for some drinks very friendly staff pleasure to eat or drink here.

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“Thin Crust or Deep Dish - both excellent”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We dined at the downtown location closeby the Palmer House Hotel - service was fast and friendly - clean tables dishes glasses - washroom likewise - pizzas were good - price is about right. -- I recommend.

Visited August 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Enjoyable, delicious food”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

A recent review suggested the goat cheese ravioli. I tried that and would also recommend it. The wait staff are very nice, I found the place relaxing and fun to be in. Good memorabilia to browse at.
Thanks !

lake in the hills, IL
“I love their pizza!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I'm not sure if it's the crust or what but my friend and I stumbled across this pizza place almost 3 years ago when she had come from CA to see a concert and I came down to stay with her and do the gig too. We had a free night and just walked around, then decided to get pizza to take back to our room. I loved it!

Fast forward to just last week and I'm down in the city for a 2 night staycation and I think "I want to find that pizza place from awhile back" because the hotel I was staying in was near where my friend and I were before. Google map checked and found it was Pizano's so ordered a thin crust and hoped nothing had changed in the 2.5 years but nope, still awesome! I had their "medium thin crust" and the only thing I'd say negative is that there's no way it'd serve 3 people like it says unless you fill up with salads, bread sticks and drinks (which are all sold separately). If you are just going for pizza like I was (and my friend and I before) the Medium will only serve 2. Other than that, I love this place and when I head back down to the city next month, I'm gonna walk the .9miles I'll have to walk to their other location closer to Lincoln Park just so I can have them again! =o)

Atlanta, Georgia
“Yes! The Thin Crust!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I ended up here after waiting at a table at Giordano's for more than 10 minutes. We got up and left and headed to Pizano's because it got good reviews online. We sat at the bar. I ordered a bloddy mary - it was completely homemade and one of the best I've ever had. We asked the bartender if he liked the deep dish or thin crust best...he said thin, then a couple of the other regulars are the bar echoed his opinion...so we went with the thin. It took a while to get it, which they mentioned on the menu...but it was well worth the wait! That crust...there is something magical in it...I've never had crust that crispy...and it stayed that way! We will go back the next time we are in Chicago!