“Noisy Place”
Review of Tuscany on Taylor

Tuscany on Taylor
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscany on Taylor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #665 of 9,660 Restaurants in Chicago
Cross street: Morgan
Chicago, Illinois
“Noisy Place”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Haven't been to Tuscany in a while. This restaurant is to noisy for me. I had the Eggplant Parmesan and it was way too cheesy. Had to yell at the person sitting across from me through our whole dinner. Looks like other people like it, but it's really not my favorite Italian Restaurant. There are many more better than this in Chicago.

• Visited November 2013

“TERRIBLE”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

the waitress had no patience in describing what foods were good to order. She had no respect and was beyond horrible. The food also sucked, definitely not as good as maggianos or villagos. I would highly not recommend this restaurant. They charge you so much and the pasta tastes like hard plastic

Chicago, Illinois
“good for the price”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Tuscany is not very expensive. And the amount is very much. The waiters are very nice. Need reservation in popular holidays (need to wait even if you reserved)

Visited February 2013
Kansas City, MO
“LOVE Tuscany”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Went here again tonight after not having been here for years, and the food was ever bit as good as I remember. One of the perks here is roasted garlic on the table and you mash it up and put it on bread, which is delicious. Another great thing here is that they can accommodate a gluten free diet and my wife had a delicious pasta dish with tomato sauce and grilled chicken. I had a caesar salad, which was good, and the amazing Pear Ravioli, which is ravioli stuffed with pear, pine nuts and ricotta. It has a mascarpone sauce with sun dried tomatoes. It is truly exceptional, very unique and both of our entrees were served steaming hot, which gets extra points in my book. The only negative at all about the place is that it was very loud in there. Still worth it! One of my fave places in Chicago for sure. Try it!

• Visited September 2013
Libertyville, Illinois
“Great food and atmosphere in Little Italy”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We had dinner at Tuscany on Taylor before a concert at the United Center. The location was perfect. We dropped our car off at the door and were soon seated inside. The restaurant was decorated nicely and had a great neighborhood feel. The service was excellent. We all ordered different items and they were all so fantastic, that we had to share.

Great restaurant, reasonable prices and just a couple of minutes from the United Center.

• Visited September 2013