We stayed at Four Points by Sheraton in Chicago/Magnificent Mile. It was an amazing place in so many ways, especially for this price point! It's just one block from Michigan Avenue--less than a block from Crate & Barrel & the many other key shops. The water tower is just a couple blocks away & good restaurants, too. There's a Trader Joe's right around the corner (not even 1/2 a block!), and with the fridge & microwave in the room, it's convenient to have TJ's close by for snacks, beverages, even sandwiches & microwavable foods. Starbucks is 1/2 block away as well, as is Eleaven restaurant, which has amazing bagels and also sandwiches, salads, soups. Now for the hotel: the heated parking deck, which is attached to the hotel, is a huge perk. We have 2 boys and it was so easy to run out to the car for forgotten stuffed animals or books--almost like a personal garage. The pool was wonderful--warm and large enough to have fun, with a beautiful atrium setting that looks out onto a courtyard that would be great in warmer weather. We found every area of the hotel to be extremely clean and well-kept. Best of all, literally EVERY employee we encountered was so friendly and helpful, from the moment we emerged from the parking deck and into a hotel hallway looking a little unsure as to where we were going. (A woman that I believe was a manager personally went with us on the elevator and walked us to the front desk--so nice!) Everyone was smiling and seemed truly happy to see us whenever we walked into or throughout the hotel. We were there on New Year's Eve, which I imagine is a busy time for hotels, but we only waited in line for about 1 or 2 minutes to check in. We will never stay at another hotel in Chicago again. Thank you, Four Points staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AC Hotels by Marriott offers travelers a stylish and design focused hotel experience. The AC Hotel Chicago Downtown is located in Chicago's River North neighborhood, a thriving community known for it's exceptional dining, night life and art scene. The AC Lounge, a great place for happy hour or night cap features local brews, craft cocktails and tap wine that highlight AC Hotels unique beverage menus. Elevate your stay with AC Hotels by Marriott. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your AC Hotel Chicago Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- 4 Points By Sheraton Chicago Downtown / Magnificent Mile
- Four Points Chicago Downtown
- Chicago Four Points