OK the lift issue is quirky but you get over it as soon as you reach your room....the views from 40 floors up is amazing, just puts a smile on your face.The room has everything you need & more, the tv is old school but mini bar prices good.Quiet & so secure at night we ate 2 nights at Boni Vino around the corner great italian food fun staff & even better prices....try the italian sausage & rigatoni awesome!!!.We had the greatest time in Chicago walked eberywhere as the hotel was so well placed.Highly recomended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buckingham Club Hotel is the ultimate urban oasis for a romantic getaway right in the heart of downtown Chicago. The Buckingham Club Hotel provides an intimate and quiet stay complemented by high-end, modern amenities, such as a fully equipped fitness center, touting boutique classes, golf, boxing and yoga, along with a luxurious spa, pool and Jacuzzi to unwind after a busy day in the city. It truly is the best of both worlds and leaves the traveler with everything he or she might need to feel both at home and away. With only a select number of rooms and suites, guests can enjoy VIP service by welcoming and attentive staff members. The Buckingham Club, in its unconventional and unexpected design and amenities, allows travelers to experience the beauty and energy of Chicago from a luxurious, secluded and restorative Penthouse setting. Book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Buckingham Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Athletic Club Hotel Chicago
- Buckingham Athletic Hotel