“Healthy fresh lunch ”

Doc B's Fresh Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for a late lunch as it's near my friends apartment. The dressing was a little tart on my Asian salad, but the seared tuna on it was fantastic. The sweet potato fries were only so so( I'm very particular about my fries). The whole menu looked good and the service was very friendly. I was too full but the gelato cookie icecream sandwiches looked amazing. Will go back.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Right when you walk in you are greeted by smiling faces and a clean environment, the prices are fair and the food is fantastic, stumbled across this place from a lady in the mall who recommended it, we went back twice in 4 days, great food and everyone is very nice, need to open one in Michigan, we would be regulars. A must stop in place when visiting a hidden gem in downtown Chicago.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Awesome salads, can't go wrong here... the shrimp one, the california one and especially the Angie's mix .... love this restaurant, great value and awesome speed of service, and comp sparkling water! Keep it up guys, I keep brining all my friends!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I went to Doc B's with some work buddies. I had the lump crab salad. It was really good. One friend had the ribs and the other had a burger. We all really liked our meals. We also had some of their Not Your Father's Rootbeer. It was really great.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were in Chicago for a wedding this this restaurant was suggested as a good option. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed their San Franciso salad (kale with garlic dressing) . We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant.