“Best spa ever!”

Balance Spa & Fitness
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Ive had a facial, massage, pedi, mani, hair colored, and a body scrub here! It is an updated spa in a historic hotel. Prices are affordable for the area.

There are newer reviews for Balance Spa & Fitness

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I booked a one hr massage for my wife here while visiting chicago..our flight got cancelled getting into chicago due to weather...I called and they rescheduled her even though I was slightly under 24 notice....we spent day at art institute and then dinner and then onto balance for her massage....they were very friendly when we arrived...they were on time and my wife said the massage was wonderful after a full day of flying in and art...I would definitely bool again her....

1  Thank Bradley J
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Awful service, stay away! I was trying to find a spa near by condo (I live a block away) to go in for regular manicures, pedicures, massages, and waxing - currently I go to East Bank Club. Tried to have my big toes re-painted 2 days after their pedicure as they got smudged. Was turned away due to a "large wedding party doing nails". Technically, they could have done it in between clients - takes 2 minutes - I was willing to wait! Unbelievable. Plus the attitude. Not going back EVER. East Bank Club - you are far away but great!! This place - awful service plus overpriced massages for no reason.

1  Thank Marina1976