“wonderful entertainment for all”
Review of Noble Horse Theater - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noble Horse Theater
Ohio
“wonderful entertainment for all”
Reviewed 23 December 2009

I spent 5 days in Chicago last week with 17 family members for a long overdue family reunion. It was a challenge to find activities that pleased all members of a large group ranging in age from 10 to 75.
Noble Horse Theatre was the one choice that pleased eveyone. The show was as exciting and entertaining as the horses were beautiful. We all agreed that we would highly recommend this show to all friends of all ages.
Don't miss this opportunity to spend time in this historic building enjoying the wonderful animals.
This company also has carriage rides. We took one the next afternoon and it was a great way to see Chicago all decked out for Christmas.

Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spend your time doing something else”
Reviewed 26 January 2008

The Noble Horse Theater is terribly disappointing. Unless you have small children who have never seen a horse up close before, don't waste your time. I went with a group of 4 adults. We kept waiting for the "tricks" to improve. One of them was actually just some horses pulling a carriage around the arena. The jumps were so low that the horses could easily step over them. My mother has a horse background and said you could see much better trick riding at any rodeo. I live in Chicago, believe me there are better things to see and do here.

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wow what a show. Excellant riders, beautiful horses and a really nice crew!”
Reviewed 25 June 2007

Unbelievable! The horses are true the stars of this hidden jewel of Chicago. This is living art and history combined. The building alone is worth the price of admission. It has been lovingly restored to 1871. You have to see this show!

A TripAdvisor Member
“This is one you SHOULD miss.”
Reviewed 2 June 2006

I saw the Nutcracker. I was very disappointed in the horses and riders as they know not what they are doing. I travel to the city often and have a horse background. I was hoping that the show would be much more entertaining. I can say though, that the performance horses appear to be better taken care of then their carriage horses which I find emaciated and crippled.

Cincinnati Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the Noble Horse Theater”
Reviewed 9 November 2005

What a fabulous performance!! We had such a great time last year we are planning another outing for this Christmas season to The Nutcracker performance at the Noble Horse. Both the actors and the horses were just terrific. And the staff was friendly and helpful. And best of all - we got to meet both the 2 and 4 legged actors at the end of the performance. What a perfect family outing.

1 Thank l0ve2dive