“Tasty lunch”

Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Chicago
“Tasty lunch”
Reviewed 14 February 2008

This is a great Thai restaurant. There are 2 locations in the loop, perfect for those working in the financial district and shopping on State Street ( 333 S State St) or spending the day at Millennium Park or the Art Museum. ( 30 S Michigan Ave # 1) Quick service, food is fantastic, lots of variety and inexpensive. You can also get delivery, call ahead and pick up, or even stop by and order take out on the spot and have it within 10 minutes. My personal favorites, the Chicken Rama and shrimp dumplings.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not bad, though i went to the one in wrigleyville.”
Reviewed 20 January 2008

not bad, though i went to the one in wrigleyville.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nothing special, but a great location: pretty much across the street from the Art Institute, Chicago Architecture...”
Reviewed 22 December 2007

Nothing special, but a great location: pretty much across the street from the Art Institute, Chicago Architecture Foundation, and Fabrile Gallery, and a block away from the Palmer house. Good soups and standard Thai dishes and quick, friendly service. One of my standby lunch restaurants when I'm in the Loop at lunch time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“greasy bad fake Thai. I...”
Reviewed 16 November 2007

greasy bad fake Thai. I gave them 2 stars just because I want there a lot when I work downtown.