“not bad, though i went to the one in wrigleyville.”
Review of My Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not bad, though i went to the one in wrigleyville.”
Reviewed 20 January 2008

not bad, though i went to the one in wrigleyville.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nothing special, but a great location: pretty much across the street from the Art Institute, Chicago Architecture...”
Reviewed 22 December 2007

Nothing special, but a great location: pretty much across the street from the Art Institute, Chicago Architecture Foundation, and Fabrile Gallery, and a block away from the Palmer house. Good soups and standard Thai dishes and quick, friendly service. One of my standby lunch restaurants when I'm in the Loop at lunch time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“greasy bad fake Thai. I...”
Reviewed 16 November 2007

greasy bad fake Thai. I gave them 2 stars just because I want there a lot when I work downtown.