“Family bathrooms & inexpensive food court”
Review of Nordstrom

Nordstrom
Ranked #95 of 640 things to do in Chicago
Antwerp, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Family bathrooms & inexpensive food court”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

In a search for places to change our son's nappy, we figured a department store would solve the problem. Nordstroms store directory near elevators showed family bathrooms, of which there were several and they were clean. We also saw the food court on the fourth floor. One meal from Panda Express and one salad from Potbelly Sandwich shop gave lunch for two for less than $20.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank FamilyWu

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Lebanon, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Anastasia Brow Counter & Customer Service Centered!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Love Nordstrom's for their customer service. While shopping for a dress for my teenage daughter the sales associates were very attentive and the dressing room offers a large sitting area with comfortable seating. We were offered water several times as we waited for her to try on multiple dresses. They checked on her often and offered great advise as well as a seamstress on site while they are open....great convenience! One of the greatest parts of the Nordstroms on the Magnificent Mile is the magnificent Maggie Egan at the Anastasia brow counter. We first met Maggie on a trip in December when we popped by to see if my daughter could get her brows done...Maggie was so awesome that I too let her do mine and we bought some of the products. When it was time for another wax we called using the business card she provided made an appt. and drove 2-1/2 hours for her services. We are mesmerized by her talent/art of grooming eye brows. She provided excellent customer service and was patient to teach us proper grooming. See Maggie for your brow needs!

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Not that great!”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

I guess if your into buying purses that cost $600 or high heels that are $350 then this is your kind of store. Personally I see a price tag like that & I put the item back down before someone says I broke it.

Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The Best Shopping in Town”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

By far, Nordstrom/Northbridge Mall is the to-go place for shopping in the City of Wind. Not only is it a huge Nordstrom with a Louis Vouitton and cosmetics on the first floor, men, luxury brands, and BP, the mall has a Charming Charlie, and a Sephora!! Add to that an Armani Xchange, Kiehl's, and the Loft and you've just about hit all of the great spots in one convenient, and very warm location. The Mezza Grill, and Vosges Haut-Chocolate are a must-stop. There's a Lucky Brand, Stuart Weitzman, Sunglass Hut, and a Forever XXI. What more could you ask for in a shopping destination? Pizza did you say? California Pizza Kitchen is on the Northbridge District 1A.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JazzAbelle01
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“My second home!”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I LOVE this store. The customer service for me has been simply awesome! I was even compelled to write management and compliment the various associates who went out of their way to assist me. Their fine jewelry includes collections from John Hardy and David Yurman, and their fashion jewelry is usually pretty diverse - something for most tastes. Their beauty/cosmetics section is fab, and if you need to take a break, there's a coffee/snack shop right outside the entrance which serves delicious Mexican Mocha and to die for brownies. One of my favorite places to shop on North Michigan Avenue!

Visited November 2012