“Everything I expected!”

and up
Blue Man Group at the Briar Street Theater in Chicago
Ranked #5 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: BLUE MAN GROUP is a popular theatrical show in Chicago that has been called "visually stunning," "wildly inventive," and "hysterically funny." The show takes a closer look at the technology that both surrounds and isolates us, showcasing technogeek ingenuity while uniting the audience in primal, collective exhilaration. With no spoken language, Blue Man Group is perfect for people of all ages (5+), languages, and cultures.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Forest Lake, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Everything I expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I really enjoyed seeing Blue Man Group. It was entertaining. I recommend it for adults, and older children. I also loved the idea of adult beverages available. And it was nice to be able to get a picture with A Blue Man!

• Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“How Much Fun Can One Have?? A LOT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

I am SO glad that I waited to see Blue Man Group in their original home!! They have traveled to my city several times, but I must say there is nothing like being in their theater and experiencing them at their element!

Great show for all ages; LOVE that they have adult beverages for the older crowd!

It's everything you think and then more! And there's not a bad seat in the house! Also, I stayed in downtown Chicago, and took the train just a couple of blocks from the theater!

Check it out - you won't regret!! But get ready to get crazy!!

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This was my first time seeing the Blue Man Group, and it was great! I went on a date, but I would recommend families too, just not little ones. The show is a little long, and some subtle adult humor. I think it was a wonderful show! I want to go back and see them again!

Hint to anyone going, fish out the money for a cab! My boyfriend and I got lost on the way, because the bus drivers all didn't know where this gem was!

Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very entertaining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Blue Man group was very entertaining. We sat in the "splash zone" which was the second row. We did not get a drop of paint or anything on us so you don't need to worry about ruining your clothes. They also give you ponchos as a precaution. This is very different entertainment. It would be great to take family or a date.

Ontario
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Third Show - Just as good as the first time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

This was our third visit over the past few years - kids are now 12 and 17. They made a special request to go again on this recent visit. We all enjoyed the show this time as much as our first two times. Each time, it has been a little bit different. We loved the music, and theatre aspects equally. Cap'n Crunch, gumballs, Twinkies, marshmallows - all great scenes! The backing band is awesome - so tight! No bad seats on the main floor - we've sat in the Poncho Section, back right and front right - each gives a different perspective of the show. Definitely a great family night/day out. Don't miss out on your next visit to Chicago.

Visited March 2014

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!