“love it”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“love it”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I travelled to Joffrey from Ohio. Worth the trip. The theatre itself is beautiful, although in need of refurbishing. The Joffrey is a wonderful ballet company. I attended a Saturday evening show wiith my three kids, La Bayadere. It was very good, but would have been better with seats closer to the stage for the kids to see all the expressions of the dancers. I would choose a matinee show another time if with the kids.

Visited October 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

As always, this ballet gives an outstanding performance. I suggest the Nutcracker while in the city at Christmas-time.

Visited December 2013
Wilton, Iowa
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Took our three granddaughters to see The Nutcracker. The dancing, orchestra, and theater are all excellent. Our granddaughter were enthralled with the performance. It was an unforgettable experience for all of us!

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“I haven't been in a while”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

we went to see Billboards the ballet written by the artist formerly know as Prince. Unbelieve and the best I have ever seen, even the dancers looked as they enjoyed it as must as the crowd. At the end everyone got up and screamed there approval. people from all around the world know and love the joffery

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“First dance with 'real' ballet”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

After having taken ballet for years as a child I've been burned out on ballet. La Bayadere, however, interested me and I went to see it. I was impressed by the dancing and amazed by the audience. The story of the ballet was printed in the handout and helped with the storyline. It was a marvelous afternoon at the ballet, the Auditorium Theater was lovely too.

Visited October 2013