“B E A U T I F U L”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“B E A U T I F U L”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The dancers are so talented and their physique is art in itself. I find it theraputic and relaxing. It sexy too so why not have a nice date before/after dining.

Visited March 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“New production of Prokofiev's Romeo & Juliet very avant grade but hits the mark”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Our daughter and her fiancé got us gift tickets for the Auditorium Theater to the closing performance of this new interpretation of a 20th century classic. In fact, we've seen other versions of Romeo & Juliet performed by the Joffrey at the Auditorium. This one shines for its originality; but, you really do need to be well familiar with Shakespeare's original stage play to be able to interpret what's happening on stage. Our seats in the lower level boxes on the left side of the theater gave us an unobstructed view.

Visited May 2014
Oakland CA
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Dancing that transcends the form.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

If you are lucky you'll see children dancing enthusiastically after they have been transported by a company that knows how to move.

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Engaging Experience”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

When my wife and I moved here we decided to see all the best there is to offer, naturally hearing of the Joffrey Ballet. After the first event we were hooked. Although it a long event for some, it was worth every penny (consequently became season ticket holders). I believe this to be one of the best ballets in the country, and never seem to be disappointed.

Visited March 2014
Highland Park, Illinois
133 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 191 helpful votes
“Chicago's best ballet!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

As season subscriber I love the Joffrey Ballet but as a ballet enthusiast I have seen better so unfortunately I have to dock them a star for that. Guess it's hard to complete when I grew up watching Baryshnikov every summer.

That being said, I admire their range of performances every season. If you want to see ballet and you are in Chicago the Joffrey is the place to head. They are certainly the best that Chicago has to offer.

Visited February 2014