“wonderful surprise”
Review of Rockit Bar & Grill

Rockit Bar & Grill
Ranked #59 of 574 Nightlife in Chicago
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Rockit was recommended to my boyfriend and me by our hotel's concierge. It was packed when we arrived but a spot quickly opened up. The atmosphere is really chill, and it just felt like a really cool place to be. We ordered the rockcorn shrimp appetizer and it was roll your eyes back into your head delicious. For dinner, my boyfriend ordered the crispy pork and egg sandwich, which he really seemed to enjoy. I ordered their BBQ pork sliders, and theory were fantastic. We both ordered rockit punch as a drink, and it tasted just like Hawaiian punch for adults. This was our first meal in Chicago and it set the bar really high.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

we wiaited in line for half an hour to get into.. an empty club!!! YAY!!

this is something that, being from Miami, i cannot stand.. the place itself was kind of cool, the drinks were good, the bartenders good.. but why keep your place empty inside by holding people hostage outside? i will never understand that

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Was recommended to us by our hotel front office. Loved pretty much everything about it- great atmosphere, the menus were bound with vintage album covers- and, oh, the menu... Everything looked great! I ended up with the Locavore burger and fries, my friends with the ribs and sweet potato fries- everything tasted great! I am tempted to go back for the cinnamon raisin/Brie/apple grilled cheese... Maybe on the next visit!!

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Great food! My friend had the Rockit Burger which was amazing. I had the Rockit Salad which was the most beautiful salad I've ever eaten. Almost didn't want to eat it. This restaurant is a must go in Chicago.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Located on a great street right across from the wrigley field, and the atmosphere really is unbeatable. There is a great patio outside to eat as well. The food really is fantastic, though it is a bit pricey. Definitely a nice choice, and would go again when in Wrigleyville.