“Great Music”

Bentonville, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Music”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Memorial weekend music was outstanding. Nice open air front from second floor. Bartenders work hard to serve quickly. The food is good old American comfort foods, and they do it well.

Miami, Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Second Chance Score”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I gave Rockit a second chance and re-visited on my Chicago trip. The service was good (but this is standard here), the food was better than my last experience, main reason why I wanted to post this additional review and upgrade my ratings! So cheers to Rockit!

Incredibly they recognized me from my first visit and friendly chatted with me for some minutes. I was impressed.

Lafayette, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rockit Burgers”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Best burgers in Wrigleyville! Great food perfect stop before a Cubs game. Can be a large crowd, but staff is excellent at keeping up.

Ankeny, Iowa, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We went there on a Friday night before catching a show at Second City. It was recommended to me by a friend. All in all, great food! I had the buffalo chicken wrap and my husband had the mac n' cheese burger (a special that day only). Both were really good!

Waiter was friendly and attentive, didn't have to wait for a table (of course, got there at 5:30pm though). My only complaint is that my curly fries weren't as hot as I'd like them to be. Other than that, pretty good!

Visited March 2014
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Terrible”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

A terrible venue, too loud, poor/slow service and awful food with poor flavour composition. This is one of the very few places I have ever visited where I left food and where refused to leave a tip. Do not visit.

Visited February 2014