The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$282
US$488
US$345
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$259
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$234
Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$271
3,519 results
All reviewstrader joe's across the streetmedia roomloft suitegreat locationfiltered waterboutique hotelturn down servicebath productswet barmini barmichigan avenuestreet noisemagnificent milebed was very comfortableriver norththe windy citymag mile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Location is perfect, close to everything, including the Red Line.
Great staff and service, clean the room twice, very nice.
I would definitely go back, and the price was very fair.
I believe this review is accompanied by the survey I took for the hotel, so I keep this short.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear MoItaly,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. I am honored by your generous compliments of our twice-daily housekeeping service, convenient location, and most of all, our friendly team. I am delighted that your first visit will not be your last and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

This place is remarkable! It speaks for itself. The staff very professional and attentive. The hotel is near shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and transportation. Very modern and the rooms are spacious.

Room Tip: Any and all rooms are acceptable. I actually got a tour of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear toygolden,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. I am honored by your generous compliments of our central location and especially the attentive service you recieved from our wonderful team. I hope that your first stay with us will not be your last, and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located one block from Michigan Ave and three or four blocks north of the river. The room is on the small side but still large enough and is fairly upscale. I got a great deal online and it was certainly worth it to stay at this very nice place.

Stayed: May 2013
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear RyanKam,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience thanks to our comfortable rooms and that our location was convenient to the places you visited. Thank you again for writing and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed here with my boyfriend for a conference. Location is ideal, and the beds were amazing; I've never slept better! Impeccable service allows you to really take advantage of all that Chicago has to offer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nathan W
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Nathan W,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. I am thankful for you generous compliments of our comfortable beds and convenient location, but most of all, that the service provided by our team was impeccable. Thank you for writing, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome both you and your boyfriend back again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Its amazing hotel, great location, the service is perfect, the rooms, all of them.
The concierge service is the best.
I go with my wife and the experience is very pleasant, the staff hotel very helpful and the restaurant lovely.
The location is very good because you have the principal access for the best streets incluiding the magnificent mile.

Room Tip: All the rooms
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear MARIO1502,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. We appreciate your compliments of our rooms and David Burke's Primehouse, but the best compliment we can hear is that it was our staff, namely our concierge, that made your stay great. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome both you and your wife back to The James again soon!