Stayed here for a long weekend in February. Overall great stay!
- Location is fantastic. Right off the magnificent mile, ton of restaurants, shopping around the corner. Also steps away from Eataly Chicago. Which is just as great as New Yorks!
- Great, friendly staff
- Didn't try out their restaurants but their speakeasy Jimmy made us some mean cocktails
- Spacious rooms, comfy beds
Overall highly recommended. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban hub on the Magnificent Mile and one of Chicago's most celebrated boutique hotels, The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile is a sophisticated nod to Windy City culture. It continues to garner buzz and accolades through its casually sophisticated blend of warmly modern design, intuitive service and thoughtful touches. Enjoy convenience at your fingertips with The James Hotels Mobile App and in-room tablet powered by KEYPR offering a seamless way to discover our amenities and services. Experience locally-inspired, seasonal dishes - morning, noon and night at The James Kitchen + Bar. Also featured at The James is The Gym, open 24-hours, The Spa by ASHA, 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, as well as rotating artwork from local, national and international artists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Chicago Hotel Chicago
- James Hotel Chicago
- Chicago James Hotel