The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile
US$435
US$370
  • Restaurant
Central Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$534
US$508
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$534
US$508
  • Restaurant
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$691
US$599
US$643
US$612
3,559 results
All reviewstrader joe's across the streetmedia roomloft suitegreat locationfiltered waterboutique hotelturn down servicebath productswet barmini barmichigan avenuestreet noisemagnificent milebed was very comfortableriver norththe windy citymag mile
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed here a few days over Valentines weekend. The location is probably the best you could have for anything you are going to do in the city! There is a Trader Joe's across the street, starbucks on the corner, cafe directly across the street, shopping all around, and the best new shopping slash restaurant store I have ever been too...new in Chicago and it's called EATILY. It was just a block away! We had superb customer service throughout the hotel. The cleaning staff, the bartenders, the bell hop guys, everyone.....they go out of there way to smile at you and ask if you need anything! We have stayed at the Felix, Hyatt, and Westin...we will not go back. The James is the best by far. You won't be sorry. Oh, and 1 more thing...THE BEDS..AWESOME.

Room Tip: I don't think you could get a bad room here.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shtzngigglez
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear shtzngigglez,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. I am truly honored to hear that after staying at several hotels in Chicago, we are your new favorite. Additionally, I appreciate your compliments of our comfortable beds, convenient location, and especially our friendly team. Thank you again for writing and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels return you to Chicago!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at The James. It was brief, but very much worth it. A short weekend trip, but very relaxing and a wonderful atmosphere. The smallest of details leaves the largest of impression. I very much look forward to any future chances I may get to stay at The James.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Anthony M

Dear Anthony M,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. It is humbling to hear that we are your favorite hotel in Chicago after your visit with us. Although it was a short weekend with us, I'm glad that it was relaxing and left an overall great impression. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a great time at the James. The saff was so nice and helpful. Bill Marcelli the concierge especially was excellent and helped us out with everything from entertainment to shopping locations. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete M

Dear Pete M,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. I am honored to hear that you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service provided by our concierge team. I am glad that they were able to assist in making your experience a great one and especially that you will recommend us to others. Thank you again for writing and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

the James Chicago is my go to Hotel when in Chicago. The staff are extremly attentive to my every need. I will continue to stay at the James when ever I am in Chicago. I really enjoyed the room and bathroom. The bed and pillows are super comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony E

Dear Anthony E,

Thank you for taking the time to share about yor recent stay with us at The James Chicago. We are honored by your continued loyalty to us and glad that our wonderful team continues to impress during each visit. Most of all, I am humbled that you will continue to stay with us when your travel plans return you to Chicago. Thank you again for writing and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice place. Friendly and attentive staff. Overall we were pleased with our stay. They understand how to execute great guest service. Smiling, eye contact, small talk, and seemed to be pleased to assist us with the little things.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quinn C
TheJamesChiGM, General Manager at The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Quinn C,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us at The James Chicago. The best compliment I can recieve is that it was the amazing service provided by our entire team that made your experience a memorable one. Most of all, I am delighed that your first stay with us will not be your last and look forward to welcoming you back to The James again soon!