“Amazing subs/brownies, and have 1/2 off alot”
Review of Uncle Sammy's

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Lincoln Park
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

These subs are some of the best subs I've ever had. Similar to Jimmy John's, but the bread is even better. If you go on facebook you can get a buy one get one 1/2 off deal, which makes the subs 3 bucks each which honestly is my favorite part of this place. Nice people, fast delivery, cant go wrong

2  Thank jdfeller1

Reviewed 24 July 2009

Forget the chains. This local Lincoln Park establishment floored us for our monthly financial review session by bringing the freshest sandwiches and most hedonistic brownies I have ever had. The bestpart is they were actually less expensive, on time, and seemed sincerely interested in knowing how we wanted everything set up. Kudos!

2  Thank DamenBabe
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 11 August 2008

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 December 2007

I've had it with long waits and hyped sandwiches. This is the first sandwich I have eaten in a long time which actually impressed me, especially the freshness of the bread. The owner and staff are friendly and service oriented!

1  Thank JohnnieRed
Reviewed 8 January 2007

Uncle Sammy's is a new sandwich place in Lincoln Park near DePaul. I'd been there a few times before and really liked the place. We ordered a large catering order today for my ofice for the first time and they were very responsive and timely with the order. The sandwiches were really fresh! My favorite is the Little Italy with the viniagrette. BTW -If you want to go to the store, it is only a few blocks from the Fullerton stop - 1231 W. Fullerton I think.

4  Thank djers

Been to Uncle Sammy's? Share your experiences!