“Excellent service and superb relaxation”

Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Ranked #3 of 97 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
Ann Arbor, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent service and superb relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

My husband treated me to a spa day, and I got a sugar scrub, a bamboo massage, and a rose petal pedicure. All of the staff were very nice and asked me questions throughout to make sure I was comfortable. I also had a spa lunch where they set me up by the pool to eat; the food was delicious! Highly recommend this spa.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank celestialsmith

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birthday Spa Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I had an amazing birthday experience at the spa. I received a gift card to the Four Seasons Spa for my birthday, and decided what better day to go and get pampered than your actual birthday. Everyone was professional and nice, and made me feel extra special by wishing me a happy birthday. I got lunch with my 3 spa services and they brought me a desert that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate. I enjoyed a pumpkin martini during my pedicure. I left feeling extra relaxed and honestly had the best day ever!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Sara R
Winnipeg, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Sweet Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

The spa at the Four Seasons was a blissfully relaxing experience that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. We were on our first trip to Chicago and decided to end off our extended long weekend with a spa treatment. The staff was very welcoming and courteous and the spa overall was a illustration of relaxtion and comfort. We selected the Chocolate Massage package (topped off with a scalp massage) and were more than pleased with the outcome. The massage itself was very good - no complaints about the skil of the masseur whatsoever. And the massage was topped off with a glass of champagne and some chocolate truffles. Took advantage of the steam room - which was soothing. There was also a pool and hot tub available - did not take experience either but the pool area looked very well maintained. I would definitely consider a return visit to this spa if ever I found myself in the chicago area again.

Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Luxury for Everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Beautiful spa; so peaceful. Highly qualified providers of spa services.

Visited July 2012
Boston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Top Notch Spa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2011

A friend and I stopped by the spa for a day of pampering and it was lovely. The prices are not cheap--but not crazy expensive either. I had a seasonal facial that was phenomenal. All staff we encountered were welcoming and gracious. The facilities were gorgeous and you really feel like a VIP.

Splurge and treat yourself.

Visited October 2011