“Relax”

Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Ranked #3 of 311 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was not able to enjoy the spa as I was working. My friend went and said it was like heaven and she felt like a limp noodle. I am jealous!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My husband treated me to a spa day, and I got a sugar scrub, a bamboo massage, and a rose petal pedicure. All of the staff were very nice and asked me questions throughout to make sure I was comfortable. I also had a spa lunch where they set me up by the pool to eat; the food was delicious! Highly recommend this spa.

1  Thank celestialsmith
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I had an amazing birthday experience at the spa. I received a gift card to the Four Seasons Spa for my birthday, and decided what better day to go and get pampered than your actual birthday. Everyone was professional and nice, and made me feel extra special by wishing me a happy birthday. I got lunch with my 3 spa services and they brought me a desert that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate. I enjoyed a pumpkin martini during my pedicure. I left feeling extra relaxed and honestly had the best day ever!

2  Thank Sara R
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The spa at the Four Seasons was a blissfully relaxing experience that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. We were on our first trip to Chicago and decided to end off our extended long weekend with a spa treatment. The staff was very welcoming and courteous and the spa overall was a illustration of relaxtion and comfort. We selected the Chocolate Massage package (topped off with a scalp massage) and were more than pleased with the outcome. The massage itself was very good - no complaints about the skil of the masseur whatsoever. And the massage was topped off with a glass of champagne and some chocolate truffles. Took advantage of the steam room - which was soothing. There was also a pool and hot tub available - did not take experience either but the pool area looked very well maintained. I would definitely consider a return visit to this spa if ever I found myself in the chicago area again.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Beautiful spa; so peaceful. Highly qualified providers of spa services.